A Surf Fishing Cart Is A Must To Get All Your Gear To The Beach
Get all your surf fishing gear down to the beach in one trip. Keep all your gear together organized in one spot. There’s plenty of room for bait, refreshments, rods and tackle boxes.
The saltwater environment is harsh. A good surf fishing cart needs to be made with a non corrosive material. Aluminum, PVC or stainless steel are all good choices.
If the beach where you fish doesn’t allow vehicles you’ll want something that holds all your gear and move easily to a new spot to fish. A larger cart will have enough room for you and a friend to get your gear to the water.
Sometimes a big cart can be a little cumbersome. There are some nice two wheel versions too. One size doesn’t fit all. You’ll have to decide for yourself.
The surf fishing cart listed below from Amazon seems to be popular among the surf angler I see at the beach. Be sure to read the description below it has a lot of great features. I have to give it 5 stars.
This Cart is a Fisherman’s Dream – Perfect For The Pier or Bridge The Reels on Wheels Fishing Cart Sr was designed and manufactured by fisherman who wanted to create the perfect caddy for all of their fishing gear. With its durable frame construction and its optimum axle placement for perfect load balancing, this premium fishing cart was built to last and is the last one you’ll ever need. Its rust-proof, tubular frame is built with lightweight, high-strength aluminum that can handle anything Mother Nature can throw it.
Weighing only 24 pounds, this caddy will easily handle up to 200 pounds of cargo and with its 13″ pneumatic wheels (rims are made of durable hard plastic) you can roll through both smooth and rough terrain with ease.
This fishing caddy features
- 8 aluminum rod holders with vinyl tube covers to keep your rods upright and tangle free.
- Handy cutting board, a bait basket with cup holder, and even a measurement decal for fish up to 24 inches.
- Tee bar handle is removable and height adjustable so you can customize it to your needs.
- Transport and store everything you need for a great day of fishing.
- Easily carry an 80 quart cooler, multiple tackle boxes and bait containers, reels, lures, lawn chairs and an umbrella with no problem.